How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 02037 273600.
- New Vacancy - Peer Support Worker (Letchworth)
- New Vacancy - Care Leavers and Young Carers Peer Support Coordinator (West Herts)
- New Vacancies - Project Workers and Crisis Support Workers in Hertfordshire
- New Vacancies - Support Assistants (West Herts)
- Shout out for volunteers and gardeners for the Green Canteen!
- Let's Talk Green Canteen receives Audentior Award
- HMN looking for Facilitators
- Mind Art Gallery launched!
- Herts Mind Network Introduction to Relaxation CD Available Now. Listen to a Sample Here...
- Green Canteen in Grow Your Own Magazine!