How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 02037 273600.
- Mind Art Gallery launched!
- New Vacancy Personal Budget Worker
- New Vacancy - Financial Support Advisor
- Herts Mind Network Introduction to Relaxation CD Available Now. Listen to a Sample Here...
- New Vacancy - Centre Administrator (Ware)
- Green Canteen in Grow Your Own Magazine!
- Volunteer Newsletter - Summer
- Green Canteen Summer Fete 7th August
- Statement on the potential acquistion of Mind in Mid Herts by Herts Mind Network
- Herts Mind Network Annual General Meeting 2014