How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 02037 273600.
- Statement on the potential acquistion of Mind in Mid Herts by Herts Mind Network
- Herts Mind Network Annual General Meeting 2014
- Summer 2014 Timetables
- New Vacancy - Services Development Manager (West Herts)
- New Vacancies - Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
- End of Summer Charity Ball - 6th September 2014. Tickets Available Now!
- New Vacancies - Support Assistants
- New Carers Policy
- Confidence Building BOREHAMWOOD Spring 2014
- Mindfulness Course BOREHAMWOOD Spring 2014