How we can help you
Herts Mind Network is a mental health organisation providing a diverse range of recovery orientated services from its 7 Wellbeing Centres and accompanying Outreach Centres located across Hertfordshire.
Access our services
To access Herts Mind Network’s services you can self refer, be referred by your Care Coordinator or key worker from the mental health team, your GP or other health professional. We will arrange a convenient initial appointment for you to meet on a 1-1 basis with one of our team. This appointment will enable you to ask any questions you may have and to discuss how we may support you.
To book an appointment, please call: 08444 772212.
- Christmas in Mind Concert December 7th in Bishops Stortford
- Green Canteen Xmas Fayre 1st December 2013
- Latest Green Canteen Newsletter
- New Vacancy - Counselling Coordinator South Oxhey
- New Vacancies - Support Assistants
- IAPT Support Workers Roles
- Counselling Coordinator Role
- Vocational and Guidance Worker
- Green Canteen Autumn Fair Saturday 21st September
- New Vacancy - Administration Assistant